Fall 2003 (Vol. IV, No. 3) Table of Contents
- Call for Replacement Cancelled!! New editor on the way
- New Orleans Mysteries Are Music to My Ears!
- Trussell’s Books and Book Collecting Site, and EcletiCity
- Penny selling
- The New Three Rs: Readin’, Ritin’ & Rote
- Book Cover Designs From A Century Ago Inspire A New Line of Personalized Bookplates
- Using online-offerings by antiquarian booksellers in the library
- Addiction or?
- Sort, Throw, Save, Publish?
- Family Ephemera
- Bookselling – Past And Present, On and Off Line
- Nevermore – How it Started
- The Return of AB Bookman
- The Supreme Court Upholds the Children’s Internet Protection Act
- Neither a Collector Nor a Saver Be
- Global Book Town, and Ken’s Book Rack
- Ephemeral Assays-Paper Rooseveltiana
- Reading and collecting Science Fiction Books in the GDR – A personal view
- Book Review: Prelude To Tragedy – Vietnam: 1960-65
- Palm Leaf Books
- BookExpo America Draws Excellent Crowds in L.A., Wows Your IOBA Reporter
- Bar codes in the Used-Book Business
- Printer’s Row- Always An Adventure!
- Cooperstown NY Antiquarian Book Fair, June 28th
- Gold Rush Book Fair, held May 17, 2003
- San Diego 15th Annual Open Air Book Fair
- The Classiest Book Fair in the Midwest
- So you want to be a bookseller?
- Midwest Bookhunter’s Spring Book Fair
- IOBA Q & A Column
- Book Seminars and Book Towns
- 2003 DIY Book Festival Open To Independent Publishers, Authors
- Enjoy Cable-Free Net Access With Wi-Fi Mobile Technology
- Proposed Reference Book Workshop, Fall 2003
- Bibliology, and other smaller book databases
- 2003 Macavity Award Nominees Named
- Deanna Ramsey : Hosting & Site Design for Booksellers
- Early Registrants Get Perks at Left Coast Crime 2004
- Book review: Judgement by Wade Hunter
- Book review: Department Thirty by David Kent
- ChooseBooks.com has been busy adding new services this summer
- BiblioDirect has a new look!
- A Last Minute Rant From The Editor (no editor’s notes this issue)
Author: Wade Hunter
ISBN: 1-59286-393-0, 362 pages, 6” x 9”
Available From: http://www.publishamerica.com, http://www.amazon.com, http://www.bn.com, Barnes and Noble (Brick and mortar), and any other bookstore willing to order digital print books.
Five years ago, Sam Yeager’s family was brutally murdered. His nights since then have been a haze of whiskey, nightmares, and solitude. From the front window of his house, he watches for the return of the monster that killed his family.
Heather Jones has been plagued by visions of a dark presence lurking under her bed. As her visions intensify into reality, she must find a way to unlock the hidden strength inside of her in order to make it safely through the night.
Seth Joiner is battling for his life after a vicious attack. Falling in and out of consciousness, his mind supplies him with pieces of a broken puzzle that could lead him to the den of his attacker.
Hidden among the shadows, a monstrosity with unimaginable powers will bind these three souls together in a desperate scramble for survival.
* * * * *
Wade Hunter can’t always be found working behind the pharmacy counter or writing on his computer. He enjoys reading many genres of writing and many authors, but his heart lies in horror and fantasy novels. He is a civil war enthusiast who enjoys visiting the hallowed battlegrounds of the war. He enjoys playing and watching golf in the summer, and cheering on his favorite hockey teams in the winter. He also enjoys trout fishing in mountain streams of western and central Pennsylvania.
320 Sixth Street
McDonald, Pa 15057
Check out the Independent Online Booksellers Association Website