Summer 2008 (Vol. IX, No. 2) Table of Contents
- What Should Amazon Do with AbeBooks?
- Problems with Amazon as an Antiquarian Seller Site
- What Is Wrong With Today’s Amazon?
- A Bookseller’s Tasha Tudor Remembrance
- Robert Fisher of Echo Letterpress
- An Open Letter To The Select Committee On Security And Consitutional Affairs, Parliament Of The Republic Of South Africa
- Embracing the Unexpected
- Books About Bookselling: The Bookseller’s Apprentice
- Adventures with a Binder
- Author Profile: Matthew Eck
- June Gaulding and Mark Gaulding of JMVintage
- Alan Deffenderfer of ABD Booksellers
- Golden Books Group of Devon, U.K.
- Letter to the Editor: Thank You
- Yard Sale Tales
- Happy Hits
- Literary Pilgrimages: Patchin Place
- A passion for books but not proofreading
- MacIntosh Books and Paper
- Book Store Labels: Zavelle Book Stores, Philadelphia
- Bookplates: W. B. Brandt & Co.
- The Bookshelf of Willie Sutton
From the inside front cover of A History of England by W. Freeman Galpin (NY: Prentice-Hall, 1938), and weighing in at 2.75” by 3.5”.
Check out the Independent Online Booksellers Association Website