Winter 2001 (Vol. II, No. 3) Table of Contents
- From the Editor
- First IOBA Workshop
- The Out-of-Print and Antiquarian Book Market Seminar
- IOBA Q & A Column
- Interview with Piet Wesselman, of Antiqbook
- Maria Bustillos of Popula
- Max Woosley (Holy War author reveals all (well, some). Ok, a little!)
- A Short History of Paperbacks
- Fear and Loathing in a Small Town P.O.
- Regarding Black Writers & Literature
- the IOBA/ABE Search
On December 4, 2001, Vic Zoschak of Tavistocks books presented the first IOBA sponsored workshop on identifying first editions at his bookstore in Alameda, California. Emphasis was on which are the best reference materials and how to use them – the books covered ranged from early printed books of the 17th century to modern first editions.
A complete report on the workshop will be in the next issue of The Standard. Future workshops will be on the East coast, and on different subjects to meet the needs of IOBA members.
Check out the Independent Online Booksellers Association Website