Summer 2003 (Vol. IV, No. 2) Table of Contents
- From the editor
- ISBN Lookup – the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Different Times, Different Climes, Different Crimes!
- BookWriter Web for HomeBase Interview with Tom Sawyer
- Anti-War Book Collecting
- The myth of the book
- On Collecting (and selling) Books on Bullfighting
- Booksellers, the First Amendment and Customer Privacy
- Closing one store, opening another
- Early Dressage Literature to 1800
- Patriot Act
- George Alfred Henty, 1832 – 1902, History Teacher?
- Neglected Americana: The Woman’s Rights Movement
- How, when and why to write a press release and what to expect if you do
- Rest Breaks, Exercises Prevent Computer Ailments
- Mission Hills, CA Paperback Show Continues To Grow
- IOBA Q & A Column
- The Arizona Book Festival – April 5th, 2003
- Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL Antiquarian Book Fair
- The Neutrino Effect by Michael E. Kirshteyn
- The Carriage House Antiquarian Book Fair, New York City
- Jury Renders Favorable Verdict On Left Coast Crime Convention
- Was Sirhan Sirhan a Programmed Assassin?
- Is Reading Dead? Not for 150,000 Who Thronged the L.A. Times Festival of Books!
- Out-of-Print & Antiquarian Book Market Seminar
- Jack Jacobs and the Doomsday Time Machine
- Extra services propel ChooseBooks.com
- Book dealer software – a progress report from ammonet.
- The BookCellar.com Announcement
- Remembering Alyce Cresap
- Abooksearch.com now offers three free months
- Hard copy publications still have a niche
The BookCellar.com is pleased to announce the launch of our new dealer site http://www.TBCdealers.com a database for used, rare, and out-of-print books. We are dedicated to bringing booksellers and book-buyers around the globe together under one high-powered search engine.
We offer FREE listings with no setup cost and no obligations. You only pay when you sell. We list your books on our site and buy them from you at a 20% discount. We’ve been listing dealer’s books for a few years now but have just recently gone live with our Agent Intranet Site and are a privately owned company. As book sales are slowing at the larger sites we offer an additional means of sales with no monthly fee.
- Create an account to list your books.
- No monthly listing fee or set up costs.
- Instructions are covered throughout the site regarding upload and order processing.
- Your books will appear on our front-end site within 4-24 hours (following your initial upload).
We’ve taken the best functionalities and features of the larger sites and brought them all together. We offer simple navigation and a high-powered engine-delivering search results in roughly 1 second, the fastest book engine online.
If you are looking for another online medium to sell books and are interested in listing your books on our site please contact us at email@example.com
We now invite you to join as a BookCellar Agent and increase your online sales.
We look forward to continuing to serve the online bookselling community and welcome the opportunity to work with you.
President and CEO
The BookCellar.com LLC/ http://www.thebookcellar.com
Check out the Independent Online Booksellers Association Website